Blessings

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Love for Running...

Training for the Army Half Marathon started sometime in May07 when I decided to sign up for it! As the result of the regular runs in the morning at East Coast Park, I rediscovered my love for running. Running is a great way to reflect and spend time with myself, I feel refreshed and ready to start the day with a run early in the morning. I actually feel more energetic than if i were to sleep in late!

New York's Central Park and London's Hyde Park are my favourites places to run. The sights and people I see along the way are just so vivid in my mind, for every trip to these great cities were not complete without a visit to these two parks. Now that I've stopped flying, East Coast Park is the next best alternative!

So, I managed to complete today's 21k race at a comfortable timing of 1hr 57min, sub-2hrs which was my target! Kudos to my darling Ken, Raymond, CJ, Aaron and Alex who also completed the race, looking forward to the BIG event at the end of the year!

We all deserve a good massage for all the legwork! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well done babe! =)

    Alex is mighty impressed!! hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home