Blessings

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Partner, Now & Forever

As he sleeps soundly (perhaps having sweet dreams about us both?), I cannot help but gaze lovingly at the man I so love. I'm the most blessed women in the world to have such a companion by my side. Where do I find someone who could love me so unconditionally in spite of all my weaknesses and faults?

Without any grudges whatsoever, he would readily send me to work and fetch me without being asked to all these years. It's like there's no where else he'd rather be or anything else he'd rather do! In everything I do, I always get his full support. Listening to him, I learn how to do things better and be a better person in the process. I've learnt not to take him for granted, for I want to grow old with him, hand in hand...

Thanks darling, for being the wonderful you, and for bringing out the best in me. Who I am today is partly because of you. Your patience is finally going to be rewarded! From now, I'm going to be at home every single day and night, right by your side :)

Good night, my dearest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home